The SLS is more than a vision for the SHEMROCK School. It is the framework for everything- the school's culture, philosophy, infrastructure, curriculum, lesson plans, learning levels and curricular activities. It is designed to help every child realize her or his potential.
At the Shemrock School, we have:
1. Curriculum Tailored for Each One Mapped to CBSE Curriculum- It is well structured curriculum with in depth plans to meet individual needs, enabling the learner to apply what he has learnt in daily life.
2. Smart classes these assist teachers in meeting day to day classroom challenges and enhancing student's academic performance with simple, practical & meaningful use of technology.
3. Innovative Textbooks- these are fun and are, interactive.They facilitate learning through activities and games.
4. Project file - Students are encouraged to develop their research skills through projects which complement the curriculum, where they record their experiences in the project file.
5. Minimum learning levels -The outcome of their learning is documented through Minimum learning levels, based on the concept as issued by NCERT.
6. Instructional approach- Our teachers utilize a variety of teaching strategies, resources and organizational skills to facilitate meaningful learning. Our structured plans guide teachers in making learning interactive and application oriented.
Extending Class Room Boundaries
Co-curricular activities such as drama, puppetry, light shows, dance and music help children to broaden their vision and enhance classroom learning. All these activities are carried out under the guidance of experts who are masters in their respective fields. Eminent national and international personalities are invited for lectures, giving the children an opportunity to interact with the finest professionals. Also our vocational clubs for technology, fashion designing, aero modeling, and agriculture lay the foundation for careers.